Our modern facility houses a completely equipped machine shop, including CNC lathes and mills. The corporation also possesses all the electronic test equipment necessary for testing its products from DC to 67 GHz.
KRYTAR has a commitment to technical excellence and customer satisfaction. These principles form the basis for the steady growth that has earned KRYTAR an enviable reputation in the microwave community.
KRYTAR is founded
by Thomas J. RussellKRYTAR Introduces First Ultra Broadband Directional Couplers.
• Model 1816 16 dB coupling, from 2-18 GHz
• First commercial product using KRYTAR internally developed proprietary computer-aided engineering (CAE) program.
1985KRYTAR Introduces First Hybrid Coupler• Model 1831, from 1 – 18 GHz,
3 dB 90° hybrid
• Model 4010180, from 1 – 18 GHz,
3 dB 180° hybrid
• High frequency, broadest bands,
tightest phase and amplitude.
1993KRYTAR Introduces MLDD Power Dividers• Model 6005265, from 0.5 – 26.5 GHz
• Unique “Match Line Directional Divider” design
• Lowest loss, broadest bands, highest frequency.
2007KRYTAR Introduces 67 GHz Directional Couplers• Model 110067016 16 dB
coupling, 10 – 67 GHz
• Highest frequency, broadest band
directional coupler on the market.
• High performance design
utilizing new 1 mm connectors.